The Appalachian Athletic Conference released the 2014 tournament brackets for women's basketball. The Bryan College women's basketball team will enter the tournament as the No. 3 seed. Their first game will be on Thursday, February 27, at 9:15pm ET. They will play the winner of No. 6 Reinhardt University verses No. 11 St. Andrews University, which will be played at 3:30 on Wednesday.
The tournament is being held at the MeadowView Marriott Conference Resort & Convention Center in Kingsport, Tenn., beginning on Wednesday with the championship games set for Saturday. Ticket prices will be $7 for regular admission, $5 for students with ID. Tournament passes will be available at $20 for adults and $15 for students.For directions, please click here.
The seed are as follows:
1. Tennessee Wesleyan (23-3 overall, 18-2 AAC)
2. Union (21-8 overall, 16-4 AAC)
3. Bryan (19-10 overall, 14-6 AAC)
4. Milligan (16-12 overall, 12-8 AAC)
5. Montreat (16-13 overall, 11-9 AAC)
6. Reinhardt (13-15 overall, 10-10 AAC)
7. Virginia Intermont (12-15 overall, 8-12 AAC)
8. Point (14-16 overall, 7-13 AAC)
9. Truett-McConnell (8-17 overall, 6-14 AAC)
10. Columbia (9-21 overall, 5-15 AAC)
11. St. Andrews (6-20 overall, 3-17 AAC)
The tournament will be broadcast live online. To view the video, please click here. The cost for the video is $7.99 per game or $19.99 for the entire women's tournament.