The Appalachian Athletic Conference released the 2014 tournament brackets for men's basketball. The Bryan College men's basketball team will enter the tournament as the No. 5 seed. Their first game will be against No. 4 Milligan College on Thursday, February 27. Tipoff is scheduled for 10:15am ET.
The tournament is being held at the MeadowView Marriott Conference Resort & Convention Center in Kingsport, Tenn., beginning on Wednesday with the championship games set for Saturday. Ticket prices will be $7 for regular admission, $5 for students with ID. Tournament passes will be available at $20 for adults and $15 for students. For directions, please click here.
In the men's tournament, the seeds are as follows:
1. Union (25-4 overall, 16-2 AAC)
2. Reinhardt (16-12 overall, 13-5 AAC)
3. Tennessee Wesleyan (16-12 overall, 12-6 AAC)
4. Milligan (17-9 overall, 11-7 AAC)
5. Bryan (15-14 overall, 10-8 AAC)
6. Virginia Intermont (11-15 overall, 9-9 AAC)
7. Montreat (14-14 overall, 8-10 AAC)
8. Point (5-24 overall, 4-14 AAC)
9. Truett-McConnell (4-24 overall, 4-14 AAC)
10. St. Andrews (4-18 overall, 3-15 AAC)
The tournament will be broadcast live online. To view the video, please click here. The cost for the video is $7.99 per game or $19.99 for the entire men's tournament.