Asheville, N.C. - The league announced today the 1st edition of the weekly awards for Players of the Week for the 2015-16 season, and Lions player Brandon Cole (SR/Crossville, Tenn.) earned the honors of Men's Basketball Player of the Week.
AAC Men's Basketball Player of the Week
Brandon Cole - Bryan - Sr. - Center - Crossville, Tenn.
- Averaged 32.3 points and 12.7 rebounds per game last week, helping Bryan to a 2-1 record.
- Recorded two double-doubles.
- Scored at least 30 points in each game last week with a high of 35 in an 88-79 win over Reinhardt University.
- Leads the NAIA Division II in scoring (31.286) and ranks ninth nationally in rebounding (11.143).
- This is the first time this season Cole has received the award and ninth in his career.
Men's Basketball Player of the Week