Dayton, Tenn. – Despite a busy schedule involving practices, games, classes, homework, tests, and the personal life of 18 Bryan College Lion Cheer members, Head Coach Janice Perron and the team set aside time during the 2015-16 season to be a difference maker and serve in the community numerous ways.
Bryan College Athletics would like to recognize the devoted time the Cheer Team took to give back and reflect the love of Christ to others. Below is a list of the various events the Lions took part in this year.
- Aug 13th – Rhea County Fair
- Aug 17th – Tumble Clinic at Rhea County Community Center
- Aug 18th – Family Fun Night at Bryan College
- Aug 21st – Volunteer Work at the Women's Care Center
- Sept 9th-12th – Frazier Book Fair
- Sept. 12th – Women's Care Center Walk For Life
- Sept 12th – Nooga Strong Memorial Tournament
- Oct. 15th-17th – Cheer Clinic
- Dec. 5th – Christmas Parade
- April 7th – All School Service Day (Luke 14 event & spring cleaning the Courtyard Asst. Living)
- April 9th – Cheer Clinic at Pine View Elementary School
- May 2nd – M&M duty for Strawberry Kids Festival
- May 6th – M&M duty for special needs game
- May 7th – M&M plus parade